CINCO is not responsible for the content referenced on websites on its corporate website pages for informational purposes and assumes no liability for any termination or modification of the activities of such websites, for any claims or disputes directly or indirectly related to the contents of such websites or for any damages that may thereby result.
Data privacy is extremely important for CINCO STORE and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected. The personal data collected through the website are processed in accordance with General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) EU 679/2016.
We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside CINCO. CINCO will only act as the personal data processor and processes the personal data on our behalf. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services.
All personal information you provide us or that we obtain will be handled by CINCO as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide can be used to ensure communication and deliveries to you and for the credit assessment. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request CINCO to delete or correct the information held about you.
For every specific processing of personal data we collect from you we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
- right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact CINCO that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
- right to portability: Whenever CINCO process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a CINCO account you can edit your personal data in your account pages.
- right to erasure: Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object the processing of your personal data that is based on CINCO legitimate interest. CINCO will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims. Your right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means byfollowing the instruction in each marketing mails and by editing the settings of your CINCO account. You have the right to erase any personal data processed by CINCO at any time except for the following situations:
- you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service;
- you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped;
- you have an unsettled debt with CINCO, regardless of the payment method;
- if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book keeping rules.
- right to restriction: You have the right to request that CINCO restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you are an object to a processing based CINCO legitimate interest, CINCO shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, CINCO must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead.
- if CINCO no longer needs the personal data but it is required for you to make of defending legal claims.
- right to complain with a supervisory authority: If you consider that CINCO is processing your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to turn in a complaint to a supervisory authority.
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel who handles your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at email@example.com.
CINCO is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law. Squarespace is the processor of CINCO Controlled Data.
The Data Controller and Privacy Manager is António Miguel Antunes Ribeiro Pereira, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to delete your information please send an email to email@example.com
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.
introduction, scope and object
what are cookies and how are they used?
Cookies are small text files downloaded and stored on the smartphone, tablet, computer, or any other data storage device with an operating system and Internet access, when using a Browser. The text files contain information on user and browsing preferences, but do not include personal data.
Cookies are essential for the user to access content and services. They are used to store user preferences (in terms of interests and preferences), which allows for faster and more efficient browsing. They do not damage the user's equipment and the fact that they are active allows identifying and resolving possible browsing errors that may occur.
CINCO may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including email address;
- Demographic information, such as zip code, preferences and interests;
- Other information that may be relevant for searches and/or customer offers.
To learn about the information CINCO collects, see below the list of cookies.
what does CINCO do with the information collected?
CINCO and its subcontractors or partners are the entities that may have access to and use the information collected by cookies during 30 days. No personally identifiable information is stored, as cookies are not used for direct advertising according to user preferences, nor for other advertising purposes (our own or third parties).
The user may, at any time, access the browser configuration options and disable part or all of the cookies on this website. Blocking cookies may affect user experience. Click here for more information about enabling, disabling, blocking, or unblocking cookies.
type of cookies
Please be advised that there are two types of cookies in our website (www.cinco-store.com): session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are active when the user is browsing the website. These cookies are automatically deleted from the device when the user logs out of the browser. Persistent cookies are cookies that are stored on the browser of the device until the user manually deletes them or until they expire. These enable user identification on the next visit to the site.
type of cookies and their purpose
- Essential Cookies allow the user to browse the website and use features such as access to the secure areas of the site, as well as the personal area. Without these cookies the website’s features do not work properly.
- Anonymous Analytical Cookies allow CINCO to obtain aggregated data for statistical analysis and site improvement.
- Functional Cookies allow for easy and personalised browsing by saving user preferences of the site.
- Session Cookies can be temporary or persistent. Temporary session cookies are used to collect data during browsing and remain in the device until the user leaves the site. These cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser window. Persistent cookies remain in the device. They are essential for analysis and for the site to adapt to user preferences and interests.
- Advertising Cookies are used for targeted advertising according to user preferences and browsing habits.
list of cookies
See the list of cookies and the information they keep when the user browses this website:
- Cookie Name-Cookie description
- CART-the association with the user's shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO-Stores category information on the page, allows user to view pages more quickly.
- COMPARE-Stores the products that the user contains in the comparison list.
- Currency-Currency preference.
- CUSTOMER-The identification (ID) of the user on the site.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH-An indicator for when the user is logged on to the site.
- CUSTOMER_INFO-An encrypted version of the client group that the user belongs to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS-Stores the identification (ID) of the user segment.
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE-A flag which indicates whether CACHE is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND-The session ID of the user on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW-Allows users (guests) to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY-The last category that the user visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT-The latest products the user viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE-Indicates when a new message was received.
- NO_CACHE-Indicates if CACHE is allowed.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART-A link to information about the cart and displays history per user request.
- POLL-The identification (ID) of the polls that the user recently participated in.
- POLLN-Information on the polls that the user has participated in.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED-Products that the user recently compared.
- STF-Information about the products that the user has sent to others via email.
- STORE-The display of the site or the language that the user has selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS-The products recently viewed by the user.
- WISHLIST-An encrypted list of the products added to the Favourites list.
- WISHLIST_CNT-The number of products in the user's Favourites list.
cookies collected by third parties
Please refer to the list of cookies collected by third parties when browsing our site without being logged into one of the entities and the information they keep from all users when browsing this website.
Please refer to the list of cookies collected by third parties when logged in with one of the entities and the information they keep from all users when browsing this website.
For more information about cookies and their use, please refer to the following links, some which are in english and some in portuguese: