With proper care, your jewels will retain its beauty and character but please pay attention:
Silver sterling 925 can tarnish – it’s normal that the gold-plated pieces lose their color. If they are exposed to salt air and products containing sulfur, such as rubber bands and some papers, this process will be quicker.
Avoid exposing gold plated jewelry to household products, perfumes, water, which will quickly cause gold to discolor.
Jewelry storage is important as well. Between wearing them, we recommend that you place it in a suitably lined box or pouch, as the one we offer. Don't leave it in a humid room.
Frequently clean your CINCO pieces with a clean and soft tissue.
And please don't forget sometimes your skin pH can intensify the changes in gold plated jewelry.
Silver and gold plated services are available. If you wish to have your jewelry polished, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
Please check here the legal trademarks of portuguese INCM:
- All articles are legally marked, when applicable;
- All pieces are made of 925 silver, unless otherwise stated;
- The buyer may, in case of doubt as to the authenticity of the trademarks, use, for verification purposes, the services of the Contrastarias;
- The site is managed by Furtado & Pereira, Lda. with vat number PT515204323;
- At Banco de Portugal, you can access information on daily prices for gold, silver, platinum and palladium: https://www.bportugal.pt/taxas-cambio?mlid=828
Any doubt please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.