CINCO offers a 2-year warranty on all its products from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover the cost when the damage is self-inflicted or due to normal wear, product loss, loss of stones or theft.
The buyer is obliged to check the delivered products immediately upon arrival. If it appears that the delivered product is not the ordered product, or the product is inadequate or incomplete, the customer must report these defects immediately by email to CINCO (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The return of the goods to CINCO must be in the original packaging (including boxes and documentation) and in new condition. Commissioning after detection of failure, damage occurring after detection of failure, encumbrance and / or resale after detection of failure, voids the right to claim and return.
If the complaints by a customer are found justified by CINCO, CINCO will give the customer the choice to replace the delivered goods free of charge or give the customer a refund.
The warranty does not apply if:
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing;
- The natural process of fading the plating in white rhodium or 24k yellow gold;
- The customer personally processed, repaired or modified the supplied jewelry;
- The customer let a third-party process, repair or modify the supplied jewelry;
- The delivered jewelry has been exposed to abnormal conditions, other careless proceedings or contrary to the instructions of CINCO and instructions on the packaging (www.cinco-store.com/products-care).
Hence, these repairs will be done at a fee.
According to Decree-Law nº24/2014 of 14 February, in respect of distant contracts, the customer has the right to freely resolve a new contract, without indicating a reason, within a period of 14 days from the day of the order. If you like you can download, fulfil and send us through email or by post the example of the form bellow. In case the customer wishes to cancel an order or return (within the aforementioned period), your payment will be refunded by the same method, at the latest 14 days after we received your communication and order.
Please follow this steps:
- Download our form bellow;
- Fulfil with your data (name, complete address and order number)
- State that you received the order;
- Sign the document;
Sent your request by email to email@example.com or by post office with a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to Catia Furtado, Rua Ernesto Sena de Oliveira 34 rc/A 3030-378 Coimbra.
Alternatively, contact our services through +351 915 780 641 (mobile), during working days from 9am till 1pm and from 2pm till 6pm.
Download the form _ standard withdrawal form